About the Webinar
Webinar on Nursing Practise invites contributions covering the Research developments and Technological advancements from the Nursing Practise covering Nursing Education and Technology, IoT in Nursing, Home Healthcare Services, Geriatric Care Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Critical Care Nursing, Community and Family Health Nursing, Healthcare Regulatory Frameworks, Midwifery, and Nursing Leadership and Management.
The Webinar will cover a dedicated session covering the Nursing Perspectives and Interventions of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19).
- Nursing Education and Technology
- Nursing Practice and Research
- Digital Nursing and Nursing Informatics
- IoT in Nursing and Healthcare Informatics
- Healthcare Administration and Nursing Care Management
- Personalized Care Nursing and Home Healthcare Services
- Aging and Geriatric Care Nursing
- Clinical Nursing and Practice
- Trauma and Critical Care and Emergency Nursing Practise
- Community Health Nursing
- Family Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner
- Legal Nurse and Practitioner
- Nursing Services and Healthcare Regulatory Framework
- Midwifery and Women Health Nursing
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Patient Safety and Nursing Care
- Pediatric and Neonatal Nursing and Maternal Healthcare
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Oncology care and Cancer Nursing
- Surgical Nursing
- Heart and Cardiovascular Nursing
- Health Economics and Nutrition
Market space of Nursing broadly covers the Hospital and Healthcare facilities providing Nursing care, Healthcare Informatics and IoT technology providers in Nursing Care, Home Healthcare and Personalized Nursing care equipment manufacturers and service providers, Institutions and Organization providing Nursing Education and Training, Healthcare Regulatory Framework and Insurance Payer Models, and Nursing care providers to other Medical and Clinical disciplines such as Paediatric and Neonatal Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Cancer care Nursing, Surgical Nursing, Heart and Cardiovascular Nursing and Health Economics and Nutrition.
Increase in geriatric population and their healthcare needs with the post-hospital healthcare services, increase in demand for critical care services, increase in demand for personalized and Home health care with the technology enabled IoT and AI integrated nursing care along with Remote Monitoring, new medical centers and remote controlled self-diagnosis services are the primary drivers in the Nursing Market. Growing demand for skilled work force, changes in Nursing Leadership and rise of higher education courses in Nursing has given a good boost to the Nursing Education market segment. The ease and expansion in the Regulatory frameworks defining the Payer models in Nursing along with the involvement of private players has given the healthcare insurance market in nursing a good growth perspective. The critical and clinical care nursing segment is subject to the growth of other disciplines such as Paediatrics and Maternal Health, Neonatology, Cancer, Psychiatric and Mental Health, Heart and Cardiovascular, and Public health and Nutrition, it is associated with and thus will grow concurrently.