About the Webinar
Digitalization is the new normal amid Covid-19, and the same is true for Fitness Industry as well. With its biggest impact on brick-and-mortar gyms, Digital Fitness is on the rise.
The Webinar on Fitness Industry during Covid-19 invites presentations from Leaders in the Fitness Industry and Stake Holder discussions to bring out the futuristic approaches and solution measures.
- Physical Fitness and Human Kinetics
- Digital Fitness can be the New Normal
- Yoga has been the most popular virtual class booked
- At-home and on-demand fitness are in record rise
- Awareness of the health benefits of working out
- Hygiene practices at fitness studios
- Accepting the convenience of digital fitness with increased flexibility
- Focused marketing efforts on member experiences and building fitness communities and encouraging social fitness
The fitness industry could (and should) look fundamentally different: much more agile, secure, connected and digitally enabled
The value estimate for Fitness Industry is quoted around $100 Billion with market definition and outreach including Equipment’s and Apparatus, Wearables and Sports gears, Infrastructure and Training Platforms, Yoga and Mental wellbeing, Nutrition Supplement market, and all the key stakeholders who provide wellbeing solutions to the lifestyle and metabolic disorders.
In addition to the increasing incidence and prevalence of obesity and lifestyle disorders, the biggest growth opportunity lies in the greater rate of participation in sports, recreation or exercise, and awareness about health and wellbeing. The growing scientific area of kinesiology has added the value to the market.
Covid-19 has affected the Fitness Industry with largest impact on the gyms, with the drift towards Digital Fitness and growing At-home and on-demand fitness. With reports linking increased physical activity to boost immunity and fight Covid-19, the decreasing demand is reverse compensated; the stay-at-home orders being the sever . The Yoga and Mental wellbeing being one of the preferred and most opted option as a part of online fitness and training programs, the versatility and no-age bar has given it the needed boost.